Accommodation Services Merit Scholarship
One off payment
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, 1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, Honours, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Melbourne
How is it paid?
Via accommodation rent credit only
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent
- Be intending to apply or have applied to live on residence in any of the residences at La Trobe University in 2019 or
- Be returning to residence in 2019 (for returning scholarships)
Please note the following information:
- Applicants may apply for multiple Accommodation scholarships, however, no applicant will receive more than one Accommodation Services Scholarship
- Applicants must declare any scholarships they have received as part of the application process. Successful applicants must also notify the Scholarships Office if they subsequently receive a scholarship from another area/department/community group. If a successful applicant received a scholarship over the value of $5000, they are no longer eligible to receive an Accommodation Services Scholarship.
- All scholarships are valid for one year only.
- All scholarships are payable via accommodation rent discounts only.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred.
- Scholarship places are limited.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
Application submitted via the scholarship application form.
Supporting documentation provided with your application to support the information you provide in your scholarship application.
Living on residence in any of the residences at La Trobe in 2019.
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, please submit an application via the VTAC scholarship application process.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com