Accommodation Services Access Scholarship
One off payment
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, 1st year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Melbourne
How is it paid?
via accommodation rent credit only
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Have completed Year 12 or equivalent
- Be intending to apply or have applied to live on residence in any of the residences at La Trobe University in 2021, or
- Be returning residence in 2021
- Meet criteria for educational disadvantage (financial, medical, caring for others, non-English speaking background, disability or other hardship or disadvantage)
Please note the following information:
- Applicants may apply for multiple scholarships, however, no applicant will receive more than one Accommodation Services Scholarship.
- Applicants must declare any scholarships they have received as part of the application process. Successful recipients must also notify the Scholarships Office if they subsequently receive a scholarship.
- All scholarships are valid for one year only.
- All scholarships are payable via accommodation rent discounts only.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred.
- Scholarship places are limited.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Application submitted via the scholarship application form
- Supporting documentation with your application to support the information you provide in your scholarships application.
- Living on residence in any of the residences at La Trobe in Semester 1 2021.
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, please submit an application via the VTAC scholarship application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org