2022 La Trobe University 50% Vietnamese Excellence Scholarship (VES)
50% reduction in course fees
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework, International Student
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton, Online, Offshore
How is it paid?
This scholarship will be applied as a discount to your tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course. You will be required to meet all conditions (if applicable) outlined in your Letter of Offer and accept your offer by paying the required deposit before the scholarship can be applied. Please note: Failure to meet your condition(s) and pay the acceptance deposit on time may result in the withdrawal of the scholarship.
The scholarship offers a 50% reduction on annual tuition fees for International students who are a citizen and resident of Vietnam, who will be studying undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program for the entire duration of their course.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- The applicant must be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing full fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree which is under the La Trobe International Scholarship (LTIS) list of eligible courses.
- Applicant must have an overall WAM achievement of 80% or above.
- The applicant must commence their studies at any of the La Trobe University Victorian Campus in the Summer 1 (November) intake of 2022.
- The applicant must meet the University's English language requirements and all other conditions stated on the Offer Letter.
- As a scholarship award recipient, the student should be willing to be an International student ambassador for La Trobe University during their studies.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
La Trobe University will select the candidates based on their academic performance, extra-curricular activities, and any other outstanding achievements. The final decision will be made by La Trobe University.
Maintain a full-time enrollment and a satisfactory academic progress during the studies.
Please refer to the terms and conditions included in the Offer Letter.
How to apply
- Applicants must submit a complete application for the course commencing in Summer 1 (November) intake of 2022 at La Trobe University - Victorian campuses
- Applicants must also provide the following documents before the application closing date:
- A detailed resume
- A personal statement of no more than 300 words to detail "Why you should be awarded with La Trobe University Excellence Scholarship".
Summer 1 (November) 2022
Application submission deadline (To be considered for the scholarship)
24 July 2022
Scholarship selection process
22 July 2022 - 12 August 2022
Announcement of the scholarship awardees
15 August 2022
* A WAM is an average mark that takes into account the credit point value of the subjects that you have completed. It is based on the actual mark of all subjects completed in your course at any given time.
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe International - Vietnam, Vietnam@latrobe.edu.au