Research impact is the contribution research makes to the economy, society, environment or culture outside of academia. It has become a key aspect of the reporting and assessment of research in Australia.
The Research Impact team works with researchers, schools and departments to deliver:
- Strategic development to ensure La Trobe research contributes to positive change in the world outside academia
- Support and development for researchers in identifying, tracking and documenting the impact of their research
- Internal and external reporting on the impact of La Trobe research
- The University’s submission to the Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Engagement and Impact Assessment
- Promotion of the impact of La Trobe’s research to our partners and communities
If you would like to talk about any aspect of research impact please contact Research Impact Team