Policies and resources
Policies and procedures
- All decisions concerning Graduate Research Supervision are informed by the Graduate Research Supervision Policy.
International graduate researchers
- The National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) outlines the requirements that apply to international higher degree research candidates.
- You can access the full suite of information (staff intranet), including how supervision is factored into workload allocations.
- Questions at discipline or school level – contact the University network of School Graduate Research Coordinators and Graduate Research Coordinators
- Questions about supervision development – contact the RED unit at email@example.com
- For any other inquiries - Contact the Graduate Research School College Liaison Team at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com