Change of topic or supervisor

Changing your topic

To change your topic, you can complete the change in thesis topic form available from the Forms and Resources page.

Changing your supervisor

Before you change your supervisor, make time to discuss your decision with your current supervisor and consider the disruption to your research this may involve. You will need your current supervisor's agreement along with approval from your Graduate Research Coordinator and School Graduate Research Coordinator or Head of School when you apply.

You can use the Supervision Variation form to change your supervisor details.

Forms and resources

All of our forms are available to download from our forms and resources page.