ECR Network Committee
Our Early Career Researcher (ECR) Network Committee consists of individuals across La Trobe University’s Colleges and campuses who are committed to developing the potential of all ECRs.
2018 ECR Network Committee members
College of Arts, Social Science and Commerce (ASSC)
- Dr Jasvir Nachatar Singh (La Trobe Business School)
College of Science, Health and Engineering (SHE)
- Dr Leah Kivivali (School of Psychology and Public Health)
- Dr Lauren Lawson (Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre)
- Dr Carmel Hobbs (School of Psychology and Public Health)
- Dr Caitlin Jenvey (AgriBio Centre for Agribioscience)
- Ms Laura Whitburn (School of Life Sciences)
- Dr Aleicia Holland (The Murray-Darling Freshwater Research Centre)
- Dr Nerissa Haby (The Murray-Darling Freshwater Research Centre)
- Dr Matthew Ruby (School of Psychology and Public Health)
Join the committee
If you are interested in joining the committee and helping to organising our activities, please email ECRcommunity@latrobe.edu.au or a committee member.