Live-stream and in-person courses
We offer a range of live-stream and in-person courses to support professionals to develop new skills and respond to the changing needs of families, communities and the sector.
How to register
- Follow the Book Now link or QR code on the course page to register.
- You will receive a tax invoice via email after submitting your registration details online. Accepted payment methods include credit card (Mastercard and Visa only), electronic funds transfer (EFT) and cheque.
- If you enrol in a course with The Bouverie Centre, you are agreeing to respond to questions about the training course. Completing the pre-training questions will be required before you can receive access to the training and training materials. Certificates of completion will be provided following completion of the post-training survey.
- Your consent to include your responses to these questions for our research translation purposes will also be requested and is completely voluntary and not linked to your participation in the course.
- Registrations close 5 business days prior to the course. We may accept late registrations. Please contact us at +61 (03) 8481 4800 to discuss.
Terms and conditions
View more information about our Terms and Conditions and refund policy.
Subscribe to our news and events.