Live-stream and in-person courses
We offer a range of live-stream and in-person courses to support professionals to develop new skills and respond to the changing needs of families, communities and the sector.
How to register
- Follow the Book Now link or QR code on the course page to register.
- Register and pay online via credit card (Mastercard and Visa only). Alternative methods of payment attract a $40 (incl GST) administrative fee.
- If you enrol in a course with The Bouverie Centre, you are agreeing to respond to questions about the course. Completing the pre-course questions will be required before you can receive access to the course and course materials. A certificate of completion will be issued once you have completed the post-course survey.
- Your consent to include your responses to these questions for our research translation purposes will also be requested and is completely voluntary and not linked to your participation in the course.
- Registrations close 7 business days prior to the course. We may accept late registrations. Please contact us at +61 (03) 8481 4800 to discuss.
Terms and conditions
View more information about our Terms and Conditions and refund policy.
Subscribe to our news and events.