How to get involved
Who can participate?
Your team must consist of three to five students, preferably with gender diversity. You must be attending a university in an Asian country.
To be eligible to be part of a team, you must:
- be in your final two years of undergraduate studies and preferably in the penultimate year (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and/or Business)
- have demonstrated technical, entrepreneurial, or leadership qualities in academic and/or extra-curricular activities
- have approval from your Head of Department to participate in the Technology Infusion Grand Challenge.
As a participant, you must:
- demonstrate strategic insight
- solve a concrete city problem using one or more core technologies, including:
- wireless connectivity
- artificial intelligence
- data analytics
- demonstrate the ability to build a working prototype
Registration NOW OPEN and closes 10 January 2023.
Terms and Conditions
Read the full T&Cs here