Application process for researchers
- Familiarise yourself with the Application Eligibility and Assessment Criteria
- Download and complete the application form [DOCX 43KB]
- Convert the completed form to a PDF file and attach the written endorsements from:
- All co-applicants and/or
- Head of Department or Research Director, if Academic Researcher; or Supervisor, if graduate research student
- Include any relevant supporting documents, e.g. publisher contract and quotes from suppliers
- Submit applications to SocialResearchPlatform@latrobe.edu.au
For tips on how to improve your internal grant applications, please click here.
Please ensure you have calculated your budget accurately prior to submitting your application. The platform Pricing Calculator [XLSX 35KB] can be used to calculate costs for casual staff.
All rates are based on those outlined in the collective agreement.
On costs for casual employment are outlined in the salary service rates document.
Work that includes engagement of external suppliers, software or hardware hire, subscription fees, travel etc. will need to be priced separately.
For further information about the SRA Platform, please contact:
T: 03 9479 1935