Study with us
We contribute two subjects to the university’s undergraduate curriculum:
- PHE3DDB Death, Dying and Grief –A core subject for the Paramedicine program at Bendigo
- PHE3DDG (Death, Dying and Grief) – an elective in the Bachelor of Health Sciences at Bundoora.
We also manage the Graduate Certificate in Health Promoting Palliative Care at postgraduate level. Core subjects in this Grad Certificate include:
- PHE5AHP (Health Promoting Palliative Care)
- PHE5DDG (Public Health Approaches to Death, Dying and Grief)
- PHE5SPC (Spirituality and Palliative Care).
The subjects are core subjects in the Health Promoting Palliative Care and Spiritual Care majors in the Master of Health Sciences.
They are also taken as electives in the Master of Public Health, other major sequences in the MHSc, the Master of Nursing (Cancer & Palliative Care) and (by complementary enrolment) masters programs in other universities.