For health professionals
Seminars, workshops and other training opportunities.
Information on changes to the DSM-5.
- The Australasian Society for Autism Research (ASfAR) is a member based organisation devoted to advancing knowledge about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) through research and scholarship.
- Autism Research Centre (ARC) is a research centre at Cambridge University, UK.
- The MIND Institute (Medical Investigation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders) at the University of Californa, Davis, USA, is an international, multidisciplinary research organisation.
- The Wales Autism Research Centre (WARC) is a research centre at Cardiff University in Wales, UK.
- International Society of Autism Research provides scientific collaboration, mentorship, and education to better the lives of the individuals and families living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Autism Spectrum Disorders – Canadian-American Research Consortium (ASD-CARC) is a group of researchers from institutions and laboratories across Canada and the United States, working with other researchers globally.
- Research Autism is the only UK charity exclusively dedicated to research into interventions in autism.
- Autism Centre of Excellence and Healthy Infant Development Laboratory is a centre in the US dedicated to understanding how brain structure and function contribute to the health and well-being of all children.
- The Autism Centre of Excellence at Griffith University in Queensland aims to improve the quality of life for children and adults with autism by supporting learning for children, providing training to parents and professionals, and by undertaking research.
- The Centre for Autism Spectrum Disorders at Bond University in Queensland is comitted to supporting the autism community through dissemination of research findings and provision of professional education initiatives.
- The Autism Institute at Florida State University in the US was established to coordinate and promote research, education and service related to autism spectrum disorders.
- Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (IACC) - an advisory committee in the US that coordinates efforts concerning ASDs.