Interview with the VC - August 23, 2012
Dr Liam Lenten, Senior Lecturer from the School of Economics, questions Professor Dewar about:
- His greatest policy challenges since his tenure as Vice-Chancellor
- The workload management system progression to the revised framework
- The University’s sport plan – and what initiatives are underway to achieve this ambition
- Student numbers – will there ever be a time La Trobe strategically plateaus or decreases student numbers?
- Recent academic rankings and demonstrating to taxpayers the worth of university expenditure