La Trobe University is excited to offer a new third year elective subject in partnership with industry: SHE3INC Industry Innovation Challenge.
Partnering with Price Waterhouse Coopers for Winter 2017, students work in multi-disciplinary teams to complete a project challenge designed by PWC. The Winter 2017 Challenge focuses on alternative energy. Each team is guided by a postgraduate mentor and receives the project brief and project feedback from industry representatives. The Challenge culminates with each team pitching their Challenge solution to PWC.
What is involved?
- Two workshops
- One week on campus working on the Challenge
- Three pieces of assessment in total (oral presentation, professional identity portfolio, Challenge pitch)
When is SHE3INC offered?
SHE3INC is offered in Winter semester 2017.
- Start date: 26 June 2017
- End date: 14 July 2017
Can I do it?
SHE3INC is open to students from SHE and ASSC colleges
- You must have completed 120 credit points
- You must have a third year Elective available in your Study Plan
- You must have downloaded the MyLatrobe app and have completed the Career Ready Orientation module
How do I apply?
Applications are now closed.