How will the library be affected?
- The library will continue to operate throughout the construction period
- Access to the library, resources and services will be maintained at all times
- ASK La Trobe Help Zone unaffected
- Noise from construction works to neighbouring buildings from 2017
- Renovation works to existing library spaces commencing mid 2018
How does the redevelopment impact library users?
- The High Demand collection has been relocated to level 3. Look out for signage or watch a short video for the new location
- Pick-up point for ‘Collect & Go’ items and intercampus requests now located in the ASK La Trobe Help zone next to the self-check machine
- Temporary loss of some group study space and the Research Study Lounge. Look out for communications about new, alternative spaces during the construction period.
Where can I find a quiet space to study?
Where possible, noisy works will be undertaken in non-peak periods to minimise inconvenience. We will inform you of alternative study spaces should there be a need for noisy works, and keep you posted on progress and changes to library building access and services using a variety of channels.
If you have feedback about library services during the redevelopment contact us via Library Feedback.