In 2017, La Trobe University will mark 50 years of pioneering achievements. To celebrate our golden anniversary, we want to hear from the people who helped make the university what it is today - you, our alumni community.
Whether it’s a favourite memory, funny story, or an ode to the people and places of La Trobe, we want to hear it!
Not only will your story help us build a lasting record of the University over the decades, it could also lead to an overseas trip for you and a friend to join our celebrations.
The golden ticket prize for our favourite La Trobe story will vary depending on where you are based:
- If you reside outside of Australia, the prize is two return business class tickets to Melbourne from your nearest capital city. Travel will coincide with La Trobe’s 50th Anniversary Village Carnival in November 2017. The carnival at our Bundoora campus will draw the anniversary celebrations to a close, featuring a wide range of entertainment, food and interactive activities highlighting La Trobe’s bright future.
- If you reside within Australia, the prize is two return business class tickets from your nearest capital city to Hong Kong to coincide with the University’s World La Trobe Day celebrations. You’ll be joining La Trobe’s international alumni community to celebrate the University’s birthday as well as its rich cultural heritage.
Entering the competition is easy:
- Share your story and upload a photo on La Trobe’s 50th anniversary website
- Select Alumni/Graduate as your affiliation to the University
- Tick the box to show you would like to enter the competition.
You must be a La Trobe University graduate to be eligible for the prize. Entries close 11.59pm (AEST) 30 April 2017. Read the full terms and conditions.
We look forward to reading your stories of La Trobe!