Would you like help with…
- measuring the impact and influence of your research?
- publication analysis or choosing a journal for your research?
- analysing the impact of the journals you have been published in?
- working out which researcher profile and/or social media tools you could use to promote your research online?
Faculty Librarians can help researchers and academic staff analyse the impact of publications and other research outputs to support grant applications and academic promotion.
It's easy! Just complete this online form and a Faculty Librarian will contact you.
Some other resources you may find useful are:
- Citation Analysis: Measure your research impact
- Where to Publish: Journal impact and quality
- Data Management
- Request a research consultation with your Faculty Librarian
- Request a customised search service to assist with your literature review
Further details of Library services for researchers is