HDR students restructure help

If you are a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) student and you have any questions or concerns about how the restructure of the University may affect your supervision, study or research you can call (03) 9479 6077 or email HDR Students Restructure Help to get some assistance.

Find an expert

Search our experts database.