Senior Lecturer from our Politics and International Relations Program, Dr Gwenda Tavan interviews Professor Dewar in this latest video.
Professor Dewar and Gwenda discuss a number of topics, including:
- Meeting our budget challenges and the transformation ahead of us
- Implications of the recent change of government - on both the university sector and La Trobe
- What the Australian university sector might look like in ten years' time
- How we are progressing with engaging Melbourne's north and our regional communities
- Career progression opportunities for women and how we are approaching issues in this area
We find out a little bit more about Professor Dewar with Gwenda's final question: What are his guilty pleasures when it comes to TV?