As a new student, how do I get my university username and password?
After you accept your offer and enrol at La Trobe, a username and password is generated for you. You will receive these details on your Statement of Account which is sent via mail, approximately 1-2 weeks after enrolment.
Your username and password is your key to accessing all of your online resources at La Trobe University:
- Student email (you will be notified of important information about your studies via student email)
- StudentOnLine (access to your enrolment details, change your address and more)
- Learning Management System (LMS) (online learning tool for students)
- Computer / wireless access on campus
- Online resources in the Library
- OASIS and WebTimetabler (online timetabling systems)
- Career Hub
You can download a flyer explaining your Statement of Account [PDF, 1.2MB]. This flyer also shows you where you'll find your username and password.
For more information on the online environment and resources available to you at La Trobe, make sure you check out Ready4Uni's IT Services page.