With students beginning to transition back to our campuses, you will need to pay for parking at the Melbourne and Bendigo Campuses from Monday 15 March 2021. This allows time to organise parking permits or casual parking arrangements.
Did you know we have a range of permit and casual parking options, no matter how frequent you park? All options are ticketless which means you don’t need to display a ticket!
Here’s a quick snapshot of the different options, but make sure you check out Transport Central for all the details and to see which option best suits your on-campus arrangements this semester.
Parking fees do not apply at the Albury-Wodonga, Mildura and Shepparton campuses.
Permit parking aka vPermits
- vPermits are virtual parking permits that can be purchased and managed online.
- There are annual and 6-month permits available for students.
- vPermits will be available to purchase online from Tuesday 2 March 2021.
There are two main options when it comes to daily or hourly parking:
- CellOPark Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG): an easy alternative to parking meters which allows you to pay via an app, phone or online – only pay for the time you park.
- Pay-by-Plate parking meters: a ticketless system using your vehicle registration. You can pay by cash (coins only) or credit card at the machine in selected carparks.
Visit Transport Central to find out more about the permit and casual parking options, as well as other sustainable transport options for getting to campus, like cycling, public transport and carpooling!
For more information or assistance, contact the La Trobe Traffic and Parking office on firstname.lastname@example.org.