Congratulations on starting your first Semester with us at La Trobe University! We hope it’s going well so far and you are settling in.
If you missed Orientation, join the online Orientation video to help you get settled, understand your student visa, and the support services available to you.
College Welcome session
If you missed the College Welcome Session during orientation, we invite you to a catch-up College Welcome Session to meet with your academics and know more about your studies:
Date and time: 12 pm – 1 pm, Wednesday, 6 November 2019
Location: Room 210, Donald Whitehead Building, Melbourne Campus
Got a question?
- Come and see us at La Trobe International Student
Services, level 3 of the Sylvia Walton Building, Melbourne Campus. We are
open Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm or call us on
(03) 9479 1199.
- If you need help at night or on the weekends, call the 24-hour international student assistance hotline1800 758 360.
- There’s lots of assistance to get you started in your studies. Check out the full range of resources in the Learning Hub.
- Connect with us via La Trobe International Student Services Facebook page.
- Or contact us via ASK A QUESTION and we’ll get back to you quickly.
On behalf of all of us at La Trobe University, we wish you all the very best in your studies and extend a very warm welcome to you once again.