Sometimes things change after census date and you need to withdraw from a subject.
Wednesday 28 April is the last chance to do this without being academically liable. You won’t receive a fail grade, but because this is outside of census you will still have to pay for your subject.
If you are considering withdrawing, it’s a good idea to contact someone for support beforehand. Here’s some ideas of who to talk to:
- Your Course Coordinator
- International Student Services
- First Year Undergraduate Students – Your Academic Advisor
- Regional, City and Online Students – Your Senior Support Advisor
- Equity and Access Scholarship Recipients, Care Leavers and Military Veterans – the Senior Support Advisor, Scholarships
- Wellbeing Services (such as Counselling and Accessibility Hub)
- The LTSA Advocacy Program
If you withdraw before Wednesday 28 April you will receive a WD (Withdrawn without Academic Penalty) grade for the subject. If you withdraw after the Last Withdrawal without Fail date, you will receive a KN (Withdrawn Late – Fail) grade for the subject.
For more information check out our Frequently Asked Question.