The University will be closed for a planned staff wellness day on Friday 3 September 2021.
Student services won’t be available, but you can still connect with:
- Student Health and Wellbeing – The La Trobe University Crisis Line will be available. Call 1300 146 307, or text 0488 884 100. You can also visit the Health and Wellbeing resource hub for online resources.
- ASK La Trobe – Visit the ASK La Trobe web page to stay up to date via the ASK La Trobe alerts, access FAQs 24/7, or Ask a Question online and receive an answer after we reopen on 6 September.
- Student IT Support – Resources are available on the Student IT Support website and FAQs. Ask a Question online and you’ll receive a response after we reopen.
- International Student Services – If you require emergency support, the 24-hour student support hotline is available. Call 1800 758 360 (if you’re outside Australia, call +61 2 8905 0307). If your enquiry is not urgent, Ask a Question online.
- Learning support – Access assignment feedback and online study support through Studiosity – via any subject LMS page.
- Library – Library buildings will be closed, but online resources and tools continue to be available 24/7. Access library services remotely through the library website.