Did you know we have a range of permit and casual parking options no matter how frequently you park? All of our parking options are also ticketless – which means you don’t need to display a ticket!
Here’s a quick snapshot of the different options, but make sure you check out Transport Central to see which option best suits your on-campus arrangements this semester.
Permit parking aka vPermits
- vPermits are virtual parking permits that can be purchased and managed online.
- There are annual and 6-month permits available for students.
- vPermits for 2023 will be available to purchase online from 3 January 2023.
Half-yearly parking permits will be available to purchase from 3 January 2023.
It is worth noting that a White annual vPermit equates to 1.5 days’ worth of casual daily parking so may be a preferable option if you are parking for more than 1.5 days per week.
Remember, all car parking spaces on the Melbourne and Bendigo campuses require a valid parking permit Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm. Outside of these hours, parking is free.
There are two main options when it comes to daily or hourly parking:
- CellOPark Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG): an easy alternative to parking meters which allows you to pay via an app, phone or online – only pay for the time you park.
- Pay-by-Plate parking meters: a ticketless system using your vehicle registration. You can pay by cash (coins only) or credit card at the machine in selected carparks.
Visit Transport Central to find out more about the permit and casual parking options, as well as other sustainable transport options for getting to campus, like cycling, public transport and carpooling!
Visit Transport Central for more information on parking fees for any of our permit or casual parking options.
Parking fees do not apply at the Albury-Wodonga, Mildura and Shepparton campuses.
For more information and assistance with parking in 2023, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions on the Transport Central website or contact the La Trobe Traffic and Parking office on email@example.com.