Refunds for Semester 1, 2020 SSAF
If you paid your Semester 1, 2020 SSAF you will have received an email with instructions on how to refund your SSAF.
Please refer to your email for detailed instructions.
International students, please visit the La Trobe Times article for detailed instructions and eligibility criteria as the process is slightly different to domestic students.
V grade introduction for Semester 1, 2020 results
For Semester 1, 2020, if you unsuccessfully attempt a subject, a fail result will not be recorded on your transcript and your course Weighted Average Mark (WAM) will not be affected.
Instead of a fail grade, you will receive a ‘V – No result recorded due to extenuating circumstances’ for the subject on your transcript.
Updated academic calendar
We’re still working out specific dates for the 2020 revised academic calendar. The academic calendar webpage is updated regularly when date changes are confirmed and we’ll send you an email in the coming weeks to let you know the details.
So far, the following changes have been made:
- Semester 2 starts one week early, beginning Monday 20 July
- Allocate+ timetable Preference Entry mode opens Monday 25 May
- Timetable Allocation Adjustment mode opens Monday 29 June (unchanged)
- Ends one week later, on Friday 5 June
- The exams/assessment period is Friday 12 June – Thursday 2 July
- Runs over three weeks between Monday 22 June – Friday 10 July
- Subjects that were scheduled over two weeks are still running on the same dates as before
- Check individual subject details (in the ‘subject options’ section) for specific class dates
You can view the latest updated dates (in red text) on the Academic calendar website. Please be aware that we’ll add more revised dates as they are confirmed. The downloadable calendar has not been updated yet.