Do you have online exams or assessments this semester that fall on a weekend?
Firstly, our commiserations!
But to make sure they go off without a hitch, La Trobe has organised for our Student IT Support services to be available during weekend exam times. If you find you need help with technology while working on an online assessment, you can reach out to our team of IT gurus for some assistance.
Here’s when they’re working:
- Saturday 13 June, 8:30am – 12:00pm
- Saturday 20 June, 8:30am – 5pm
- Saturday 27 June, 8:30am – 5pm
To make contact with the Student IT Support team, you can:
- Phone the team on 1300 LA TROBE (1300 528 762, Option 3) or, if calling from outside Australia, on +61 3 9479 6000 between the times listed above.
- You can also search their FAQs for the information you need.
Please note that for IT issue related to your personal device’s hardware, software or compatibility with La Trobe’s systems, Student IT Support will be unable to fix these for you.