Although lockdown means you can’t catch up with your friends at the La Trobe library to smash out a study session, our Shut Up and Study sessions are back to keep you connected and productive! These sessions are a great way to meet new people while also getting those assignments done!
The Shut Up and Study sessions use the Pomodoro method. Using this method, you’ll smash out work for 25 minutes and then be rewarded with a 5-minute break (the perfect amount of time to grab yourself a well-deserved snack or talk to the other study members about what you’ve been binge watching on Netflix in iso!)
Our Shut Up and Study sessions will be running in weeks 9, 10 and 11 on Zoom.
Shut Up and Study Session Times
- Monday 20 September: 10am-11:30am
- Tuesday 21 September: 3pm-4:30pm
- Monday 27 September: 10am-11:30am
- Tuesday 28 September: 3pm-4:30pm
- Monday 4 October: 10am-11:30am
- Tuesday 5 October: 3pm-4:30pm
Can’t wait to see you there!