Are you a student who shows leadership potential? You may be eligible to apply for the Regional Women in Leadership Bursary.
There are five $1000 bursaries available, using funds raised at last year’s Women in Leadership forum.
Get your submissions in quick! Applications close on 30 April.
Here’s what you need to know/do:
- articulate in 250 words or less a vision for your leadership, including what you would like to achieve and how you would like to develop as a leader.
- provide a statement about your leadership potential and / or leadership activities, which may include on campus (in the classroom or the wider campus) and/ or community leadership activities. Evidence of your potential and/or activities should include a reference from someone who can validate your claim such as a lecturer, community leader etc.
- provide evidence of educational disadvantage (including but not limited to financial hardship, significant caring responsibilities, non-English speaking background, disability or other hardship or disadvantage)
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Identify as female
- be enrolled full time at the La Trobe Shepparton Campus in 2020 in second, third, fourth undergraduate year or post graduate
- be maintaining satisfactory academic progress. (Post graduate research applicants please provide a statement from your supervisor. For undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, the scholarships office will access your academic transcript.)
NB: Previous Regional Women in Leadership bursary recipients are not eligible. Previously unsuccessful applicants are welcome to apply.
For more information and an application form go to: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/scholarships/regional-women-in-leadership-bursary