Applications for midyear Access Scholarships and bursaries are now open.
At La Trobe, our Access Scholarships and bursaries support coursework students from all backgrounds to reach their potential at university.
An Access Scholarships or bursary can assist you financially to pursue your studies with confidence, and supports students who may:
- Experience financial difficulties
- Endure personal hardship
- Come from a disadvantaged or underrepresented background
La Trobe Access Scholarships are usually valued from $5,000 per year, and bursaries are a one-off payment from $1,000.
Semester 2 offerings include scholarships and bursaries that are available for:
- Indigenous students
- Students who have experienced time in care
- Students with disabilities
- Disadvantaged or underrepresented students undertaking Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) courses and other specific courses or disciplines
- Students experiencing disadvantage from Hume City
Scholarships and bursaries are also available specifically to students studying at our regional campuses.
To make applying easy, you only need to submit one application.
If your application is successful, the scholarships team will match you to the scholarship or bursary that best fits your circumstances based on your eligibility.
Even if you’re not sure if you’re eligible for an Access Scholarships or bursary, apply anyway! Don’t miss out on financial support that may be available to you.
Be quick! Scholarship applications close 11:59pm Sunday 3 July 2022.