The good news is our library buildings are open. If you are on campus, come in and visit us. Library staff will be on hand to point you in the right direction.
What to expect when you visit the library
To comply with Government COVID directions you will need to sign in via the QR code outside the building as you enter. Check Victoria’s Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) regularly for the latest advice on current COVID-19 restrictions.
Each library building has a maximum number of visitors at one time. If we do reach the maximum, we may need to temporarily pause entry. Please be patient if this does occur.
All your favourite services, Library Essentials workshops and facilities remain, but there are some differences:
- There is less seating – so we can comply with physical distancing requirements.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout the library – so you can practise good hygiene.
- Upgraded self-checkout machines – so you can checkout multiple books at one time.
- All short-term loans are now 7 days – so you can have key resources for longer.
Questions or need support?
Contact these virtual support services:
- Library queries chat, email or phone
- ASK La Trobe queries phone or log a query with www.latrobe.edu.au/ask-us
- Student IT queries phone, chat or log a request
- Collecting your student ID card