Timetable adjustment mode is open for all subjects. Login to Allocate+ to see each subject’s allocations. You may adjust your allocated times if space in a subject is available.
Troubleshooting – take note of these handy hints
- Make sure you’re using Firefox or Chrome – do not use Internet Explorer
- Double check you’ve logged into 2020 Allocate+ – not a previous year’s system
- You may receive a timeout error after 30 seconds during peak periods, click ‘ok’ on the error message and try again
- The earlier you log in during your school’s staggered subject allocation adjustment period, the greater your chance of getting your desired timetable for each subject
- As other students modify their timetable and enrolment, new spaces may become available