La Trobe University is pleased to announce that our updated Handbook is now live at handbook.latrobe.edu.au.
The new Handbook has a modern look and feel to improve your navigation experience. All pages are consistently designed, no matter the course or subject you’re viewing. You can save or bookmark pages of interest, to access later via the Handbook homepage.
This is the result of several months’ consultation, design, development, and testing to ensure you’ll have a better user experience with the Handbook.
What is the Handbook?
- The Handbook contains all LTU course, subject, major and minor information.
- Multiple LTU sites can be accessed via the Handbook, including How to apply, StudentOnLine, and ASK La Trobe.
New Handbook features
- All approved past, current, and future year course and subject information i.e. a subject approved for initial delivery in 2023 is viewable today.
- More detail around majors and minors.
- Course and subject changes publish directly to handbook within minutes of obtaining final approval.
- Filters to narrow down searches.
- All items can bookmarked as favourites; all favourites will be displayed on the Homepage.
- ‘Recently viewed’ items automatically save to your Handbook homepage.
- Archive to view previous years’ Handbook pages.
You can get help navigating the Handbook by logging a request with ASK La Trobe