Got a question? Not sure about a system or process? Need help with enrolment, timetable, fees – the list goes on! ASK La Trobe is here to help with all your student needs – now with a brand new website!
The ASK La Trobe website is now your first place to go when you need help from ASK La Trobe, rather than contacting the team via phone or in person.
Find the website at latrobe.edu.au/students/ask-us
The website is your one-stop-shop to access information from ASK La Trobe including live updates, details on how to get assistance, where to find Help Zones on each campus and more.
A key new feature is the ASK La Trobe alerts. Whenever there is something urgent or important for you to know, we’ll post real time alerts here! Some examples of potential ASK La Trobe alerts include:
- A system or power outage
- Change to services due to lockdown
- An issue with a course, a subject or the timetable
- Wait time updates (if the phone line is very busy)
Also featured on the website is:
- A Contact page dedicated to all services offerings so you can see on one page how to contact ASK La Trobe (Face-to-Face, Call, Virtual Fridays, Ask a Question Online)
- A Visit Page with campus specific contact details including maps, locations and operating hours
- Information about our virtual queuing system, QLess
- Links to popular FAQ topics
We’re continuing to develop additional pages for the ASK La Trobe website, so keep your eyes peeled!