Student Theatre and Film gives students the opportunity to direct, write, perform, crew, and compose for stage and screen, through a range of festivals, seasons, and events. Each year STF stage productions and events on the Bundoora campus as well as support student-initiated projects, hold workshops to develop professional skills, and provide mentorship to emerging artists.
We have big plans for semester two, including:
- Short Works: a collection of six short student written plays, produced and presented by La Trobe students, to be staged 3 – 7 August.
- Activate: a season of plays and events that are on the cutting edge of theatre and art, exploring new ideas and concepts, to be staged 17 – 29 August.
- STF Workshops: a series of professional development workshops to extend your skillsets in performance and art, running throughout July.
- Play Reading: Join our fortnightly group to read a play with STF. We alternate between meeting in-person on the Bundoora campus and on zoom.
- Six Lines Writing Project: A community group that writes six lines of dialogue per week around a prompt.
Student Theatre & Film is a great way to gain skills, knowledge, and experience and connect with those who share your passion for theatre and film. To get involved, head to ltsa.com.au/stf or email us.