It’s that time of the week again, our special student takeover at La Trobe is here and we’ve been exploring!
La Trobe campuses offer plenty of opportunities to explore, outside the world of study. Remember to take a breath, sit in the sunshine and enjoy university life when you can!
Take a stroll and wander the paths: Explore the beauty of our campuses.
- Trendall Walk – Bundoora
- International Gardens – Bundoora
- “Zen” Space – Albury-Wodonga
Relax and recharge: Whether you’re into fitness, reading, or just taking a moment for yourself.
- Join a yoga class to find your inner peace
- Get your heart pumping at the Indoor and outdoor sports centres (gym, pool)
- Lose yourself in a good book at the La Trobe Libraries
- Grab a coffee and relax at our various cafe spots
Get active and socialise: If you’re up for some friendly competition or just want to enjoy the outdoors.
- Play outdoor chess
- Play table tennis
- Have a picnic in the sun
No matter what your interests are, there’s something for everyone here at La Trobe. So, take the time to explore, try new things and always, savour the moment.
Check out more of our La Trobe Leaders socials post!