Want to learn more about some of the world-changing research happening right here at La Trobe?
Connected is a new series of talks for you to discover more about La Trobe researchers and their projects.
Think of it like a glimpse into a corner of the Uni or a building at your campus you rarely enter. Celebrate the wide variety of powerful research happening across La Trobe – all from the comfort of your home office!
Each Connected event will include an interview with two of our researchers. Sit back and enjoy learning and staying connected to research.
Thursday 11 June, 4.20pm until 5pm
- Professor Michael Clarke: Managing bushfires for people and wildlife is not rocket science- it’s much more complex than that!
- Dr Sallie Yea: Research in the time of COVID: collaborating internationally and locally.
Thursday 18 June, 4.20pm until 5pm
- Dr Dana Wong: Towards a meaningful life after acquired brain injury.
- Dr Marc Trabsky: Researching end of life in the Centre for Health, Law and Society.
Thursday 25 June, 4.20pm until 5pm
- Professor Miranda Rose: What is a Centre of Excellence and how are they created? A case study of the Aphasia CRE.
- Dr Jillian Garvey: Title yet to be confirmed.