Spring has sprung and our campuses are coming to life!
To celebrate, La Trobe is hosting Feel Good Fest throughout September!
The Student Engagement & Events crew is teaming up with LTU Clubs, Student Theatre & Film, Wellbeing, Employability, Sustainability, IERF, and LTU Sport to bring you a month of delight, fun, and good times, on campus and beyond!
With FREE events happening across all campuses, including live music, massages, food, giveaways, games, and more, there’s never been a better time to Feel Good at La Trobe!
Here’s a snapshot of what’s on at Feel Good Fest:
- RU OK? Day events on 8 September (all campuses)
- Team La Trobe Walk & Run (all campuses)
- STF 48-Hour Film Challenge (all campuses)
- Mental Health Basics Workshop (all campuses)
- Eat & Greet Taco Tuesday and Games in the Commons (Albury Wodonga)
- Feel Good Music Fest (Bendigo)
- Midweek Market Festival Takeovers (Bendigo, Bundoora)
- Mini Carnival Day (Bundoora)
- African Drumming Workshops (Bundoora, Mildura)
- Puppies on Campus (Bundoora, Shepparton)
- LinkedIn Headshots (Bendigo, Bundoora)
- Movement & Meditation Sessions (Bendigo, Bundoora)
See you there!