Complete a work placement as part of your degree.
- Explore what career is right for you through gaining first-hand experience.
- Connect with industry professionals and mentors to build a professional network.
- Learn through actual experience the qualities that employers seek in a graduate recruit.
Work based learning opportunities are available in the following discipline areas:
- Business Analytics
- Crime, Justice and Legal Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Media and Communication
- Politics•Sport Management
- Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning
Work Placement Program(ASC3WPP)
ASC3WPP Work Placement Program is an elective subject that includes a work placement of 100-120 hours alongside completing assessment tasks.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students, both domestic and international
- In 2nd or 3rd year, at any campus including online, in all disciplines
- who have an available 2nd or 3rd year elective in their study plan
- who have completed 120 credit points and gained subject coordinator approval
Why should I apply? To:
- Increase your employability by gaining real-world experience
- Complete 100-120 hours of practical work experience
- Expand your professional networks
- Obtain 15 credit points towards your degree
When is it offered?
- Semester 1, 2020
- Semester 2, 2020
- Summer 1, 2020