The Library is looking for casual Library staff to join the Bendigo Campus team.
If you’re a student interested in academic libraries or looking for a great casual job, this role may be ideal for you.
- Attractive rate of $41.39 per hour
- Morning availability on Monday to Friday is preferred
- Multiple positions available
Core responsibilities include:
- Assist with collections management, including shelving, scanning, digitising materials, mail room, etc.
- Assist with events logistics, including setting up spaces
- Provide support via Library Chat and face-to-face service areas
- Welcome visitors to the Library and act as a concierge for a variety of queries
- Maintain a variety of learning spaces, including digital learning labs, printing, and photocopying
Position requirements include:
- Valid Working with Children’s Check
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
If you’d like to apply, please submit your resume to Library.LEAP@latrobe.edu.au
Applications close Sunday 28 May 2023.