Are you looking to map your career, expand your professional network and gain a competitive edge when applying for jobs? The La Trobe Career Ready Industry Mentoring Program is currently inviting motivated students to register to engage with an industry-based mentor for our next round which commences in March 2021.
Open to all current students over the age of 18 and supported by La Trobe University staff, Industry Mentoring is a flexible 12-week program that you and your mentor tailor to your own career aspirations and personal development.
What can you gain from the Industry Mentoring Program?
- Career guidance and advice from an industry professional
- Connect with industry and expand your professional network
- Develop confidence communicating with industry professionals
- Help map your career progression
- Participating counts towards the Career Ready Advantage Award
Learn more about the Industry Mentoring Program, and register today.
Step 1: Register and create your mentee profile.
We’ll use this information to match you to a mentor, so provide as much information as possible.
Step 2: Register for a briefing session in February/ March.
You’ll receive a link to this once your profile has been accepted.
Step 3: Mentoring begins the week of the 29th of March 2021.