The below message was emailed to all La Trobe students on 11 July 2022
Whether you’re a continuing La Trobe student, or joining us for the first time, welcome to Semester 2 and Term 4. We have an exciting line-up of orientation events and activities this week, including welcome activities at all our major campuses. Use our orientation planner to make sure you don’t miss your favourite session.
Classes start from 18 July, so now’s the perfect time to check your enrolment and timetable. Remember that proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enrol in face-to-face subjects and attend campus or University events. If you haven’t already done so, please complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Status Form in StudentOnLine.
To stay up to date on what is happening on campus and get some great tips for navigating life at uni, make sure to check out MyLaTrobe and connect with our social channels.
Staying safe on campus
Following last week’s message from the Vice-Chancellor, don’t forget to follow the steps below before visiting campus:
- Keep up to date with your COVID-19 vaccinations, including any recommended booster doses.
- Check your enrolment to confirm if you have on-campus subjects or work based learning placements that require proof of vaccination. Complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Status Form StudentOnLine.
- Wear a high-quality face mask in enclosed spaces indoors and outdoors where you cannot physically distance.
- Do not come to campus if you are feeling unwell. Get a COVID-19 test if you have symptoms.
- Tell us if you test positive to COVID-19 by completing the online notification form.
Thank you for your support in keeping our University community safe.