Internal course transfer applications open Monday 14 October! You can apply for an internal course transfer if you wish to transfer:
- from one La Trobe University coursework degree to another
- to a different La Trobe University campus
There are a few things you need to take note of before you apply:
- Check the available course list for the course you want to transfer to.
- Check the pre-requisite requirements on the find a course page.
- Check the course-specific requirements found on the website for:
– Education Courses Transfers
– Law Course Transfers
– Health Science Course Transfers
– La Trobe Rural Health School campus transfers
When completing your application, you can select 2 preferences. Transfer applications will be reviewed following the official release of results for semester 2 and may take a few weeks after this to be processed.
If you have any questions about your course transfer, please get in touch with ASK La Trobe.