Do you know your work rights in Australia as an international student?
This sessions will be hosted by South-East Monash Legal Service (SMLS).
SMLS is a community legal centre and is a part of the International Students Employment and Accommodation Legal Service (ISEALS).
- International students’ work rights
- Differences between employees and contractors
- Your pay and entitlements
- Discrimination, bullying, and sexual harassment
- Safety, retrenchment, and legal support resources
This session is considered a professional learning activity, and you can claim it towards your Career Ready Advantage Award.
This session is brought to you by the Careers & Employability team AT La Trobe University, and made possible by the funding provided by the International Education Resilience Fund (IERF)
When: Wednesday, 20 July, 12:00pm – 12:45 PM