Do you know your work rights in Australia as an international student?
WEstjustice is holding an information session on Wednesday 13 April from 2pm – 3pm.
WEstjustice is a community legal centre and is a part of the International Students Employment and Accommodation Legal Service (ISEALS).
1. International student work rights
2. Work rights (including differences between employees and contractors)
3. Your pay and entitlements
4. Discrimination, bullying, and sexual harassment
5. Safety, retrenchment, and legal support resources
This session is considered a professional learning activity, and you can claim it towards your Career Ready Advantage Award.