Want to advance your career options and employability across the summer period without classes?
Participate in the Industry Mentoring Program to map your career, expand your professional network and gain a competitive edge when applying for jobs.
Registrations are now open for the summer round, commencing 15 November 2021. The program runs for 12 weeks and is flexible for you and your mentor to tailor to your career aspirations and personal development.
What can you gain from the Industry Mentoring Program?
- Career guidance and advice from an industry professional, including La Trobe alumni
- Connect with industry and expand your professional network
- Develop confidence communicating with industry professionals
- Help map career progression
- Take part in professional development opportunities
- Open up further professional opportunities
- Counts towards the Career Ready Advantage Award
“The program was incredibly helpful, as it provided me with the opportunity to interact extensively with an experienced professional in the sector and clarify countless doubts I had, obtain feedback on future professional plans, and develop a more sound idea of what is achievable after University. I honestly cannot imagine why any student would not take advantage of this amazing opportunity.” - Alex, Mentee 2021
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Industry Mentoring team at firstname.lastname@example.org