Have you considered enrolling in Winter School 2019? It runs from 1 July to 12 July and gives you the opportunity to catch up or get ahead with your studies by taking interesting electives.
Check which subjects you can enrol in here.
Enrolling in Winter School can be beneficial for a number of reasons:
- You can earn extra credits by completing electives outside of standard Semester that will allow you to complete your degree earlier.
- If you’re under pressure completing you’re subjects in the standard Semester completing electives during the Winter semester can be an excellent way to spread out your workload throughout the year.
Winter School Dates
|1 – 12 July 2019||Teaching period|
|16 – 19 July 2019||Exam period|
|26 July 2019||Results released by|
Finding winter subjects
- Use the Subject search link below to see which subjects are available during the winter period (1 – 12 July 2019).
- Use the Refine option to narrow down your search by campus, school etc. Results appear in alphabetical order, with 10 subjects appearing per page (use the Next button to proceed through the list).
- When you see a subject that interests you, click MORE >, then view the Subject options to confirm which teaching period it’s available.
How to enrol in Winter School
Current students who meet the prerequisites may enrol in winter subjects via StudentOnLine. If the subject requires Subject Coordinator approval, please seek their approval via email and, when this is received, complete a Variation of Enrolment (under the Enrolment tab in StudentOnLine) and attach a screen shot of the email.
Very important to note…
If you meet the prerequisites for a subject but are already enrolled in 60 credit points for Semester 2, StudentOnLine may prevent you from enrolling due to a credit point issue. In this case, please submit a Variation of Enrolment for your enrolment to be processed manually.