You’re close to graduating, but have you thought about what comes next? Join us in our 5 part series ‘Life After Uni’ and talk to young professionals in an array of careers!
The transition from uni student to working professional can feel daunting. What types of jobs should you apply for? How can you make a good first impression? And how can you make the most of your Uni degree?
To start reflecting on these questions and more join us for an online 5 part series called ‘Next Steps: Life After Uni’ hosted by the Emerging Leaders Program and the Employability and Work Integrated Learning team.
Each week, the series will offer an in-depth look at a different industry sector, from accounting and finance, business, law, nursing, and information technology. You’ll get to hear from two young professionals in each session, one Australian and one international and hear their stories and advice on how to get your foot in the door.
Each week you’ll also be able to ask our professionals anything you like- all those embarrassing questions you might have about finding a job.
Commencing every Thursday from 14th May each session runs from 5-6 p.m.
- Next Steps: Life After Uni (Accounting & Finance) – Thursday 14 May. Register here.
- Next Steps: Life After Uni (Business Degrees) – Thursday 21 May. Register here.
- Next Steps: Life After Uni (Law)- Thursday 28 May. Register here.
- Next Steps: Life After Uni (Nursing) – Thursday 4 June. Register here.
- Next Steps: Life After Uni (Information Technology) – Thursday 11 June. Register here.