We know you’ve got a busy schedule, so we’ve crammed our most popular writing sessions into one bumper day of academic masterclasses!
Make the most of the non-teaching period to brush up on your academic writing skills. From essays to reports, referencing to writing at postgrad level – we’ve got you covered.
Each session runs for an hour. Join us for just one, or come to all of them! You’ll get helpful, practical advice on how to write your best assessments yet.
NOTE: These are repeats of our #How2Uni March writing workshops.
Date: Thursday 8 April 2021
- Write that Assignment! Reports – 9.30am AEST
- Write that Assignment! Essays – 10.30am AEST
- Understanding Turnitin and Plagiarism – 12pm AEST
- Using References in your Writing – 2pm AEST
- Writing for Postgrads – 3.15pm AEST
Book your place now! We’re looking forward to seeing you at a workshop soon.