The Future Female Conference 2022 is an annual event for international students and women in Victoria that enriches your journey in Victoria and beyond. Together, we celebrate the empowerment of international students, promote gender equity and reflect the spirit of Victoria as a welcoming and inclusive community.
- Keynote speeches by prominent, inspirational women from Victoria
- Panel sessions featuring outstanding leaders and trailblazers from multicultural and multifaith backgrounds, as well as Victoria’s international student alumni.
- Topics including women and youth leadership, visibility of women of color, diversity and inclusion, global thinking, entrepeneurship, social change and more
- Authentic networking event that builds meaningful connections and leads to real opportunities in Victoria
- Morning tea at arrival, networking lunch buffet, and afternoon tea delights
This conference is exciting, inspirational, and promotes the talent and potential of all international students studying in Victoria.
The conference will be held on Friday 25 March 2022, 9:30am – 4:30pm at the Arts Centre, Melbourne.
For more details and to reserve your space, visit Future Female.